Applications for the
2017-2018 school year begins October 1, 2016.
- Open for grades K-8. Children must be 5 years old
by September 30th to apply for Kindergarten.
- Applications must be submitted before midnight,
January 12, 2017. Submissions received after that time will be added
to the waitlist in the order in which they were received.
- A lottery number will be emailed to you. If you do not
receive a lottery number by January 18, 2017, it is your responsibility to
contact email@example.com immediately. Your child must have a lottery
number in order to participate in the lottery.
- For those qualifying for a second entry into the
lottery, proof of
eligibility must be submitted by January 18th.
- A lottery will be held on January 20, 2017.
Those who are offered spots for September 2017
will be notified immediately; all others will be placed on the waiting list and
will be notified when/if new spots become available.
2017-2018 School Year Waitlist
After the lottery on January 20, 2017, to find out your position on the waiting list for the 2017-2018 school year and for updates over the coming months, please check back on the waitlist page of our website or you may contact the school at firstname.lastname@example.org.