Aftercare begins the first day of the 2013-14 school year on September 9, 2012. Aftercare is provided by members of our faculty and our aftercare staff. Aftercare begins at dismissal 2:50 PM and remains open until 6:00 PM. The Aftercare program provides students with quiet time for homework, reading, and small group play (board games, puzzles, card games, etc.) as well as opportunities for physical activities and arts and crafts. A snack will also be provided for your child. For Terms and Rates, please see bottom of the page.
*Limited financial aid will be available for those who qualify for free and reduced lunch. For more information or questions please contact our Aftercare Coordinator, Margarita Garcia firstname.lastname@example.org or call or text (201) 240-3297
1. (If no answer please call Karen Perdomo at 201-963-6443 x103)
- The HoLa Aftercare staff agrees to notify the parents/guardians whenever the child becomes ill. The parents/guardians will arrange to have the child picked up as soon as possible if so requested by the staff. In case of an emergency, if the parents/guardians can not be reached, the emergency contacts you provided on the Student Information Form will be notified.
- Children will only be released to adults who are listed on the Student Information Form. Please inform the Aftercare Coordinator by e-mail at email@example.com about special pick-up arrangements, such as play dates.
- Electronic Devices and toys brought from home are not permitted in Aftercare.
- Monthly Payments are due on the first day of the month enrolled. Timely payments are the responsibility of the parents. A $25 Late Fee will be charged if payment is not received on time. Late Fee Payments of cash, check, or credit card are due at time of pick-up.
- Monthly rates are fixed and will not be prorated or refunded for school breaks, snow days, student absences, etc.
- Please note that we will charge $1.00 per minute if a student remain in aftercare after 6:00pm. This fee is necessary in order to pay our staff for working overtime. The fee is due at time of pick-up by cash, check, credit card or PayPal.
|Enrollment||Rate||Sibling Rate 10% discount|
|Prepaid Yearly Full Time (M-F)||$3150/year||$2835/year|
|Monthly Full Time (M-F)||$350/month||$315/month|
|Emergency Drop Off||$25/day||no discount|