Aftercare begins the first day of the 2012-13 school year on September 4, 2012. Aftercare is provided by members of our faculty and our aftercare staff. Aftercare begins at dismissal 2:50 PM and remains open until 6:00 PM. The Aftercare program provides students with quiet time for homework, reading, and small group play (board games, puzzles, card games, etc.) as well as opportunities for physical activities and arts and crafts. A snack will also be provided for your child. For Terms and Rates, please see bottom of the page.
*Limited financial aid will be available for those who qualify for free and reduced lunch. For more information or questions please contact our Aftercare Coordinator, Margarita Garcia email@example.com or call or text (201) 218-7831. (If no answer please call Karen Perdomo at 201-963-6443 x103)
PayPal/Credit Card Payments
Please select a payment option that suits your needs. A One-time $25 registration fee is required.
- Pay on a month to month basis. Payment is due on or before the 25th, prior to the month enrolled. A one time $25 registration fee is due when signing up. A one time $25 registration fee is required
- Daily Drop-in. Must be paid at time of enrollment or on day of pick-up. You must schedule Drop-ins in advance by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. An Aftercare Enrollment Form must also be on file and the one time $25 registration fee is required.
Pay on a month to month basis. Payments are due on the 25th, prior to month enrolled. Timely payments are the responsibility of the parents. If payment is not received by the 25th, a late fee of $25 will be incurred. 10% Sibling Discount Available. Please add the $25 One-time Registration Fee in the scroll down menu.
Daily Drop-In $25/day. Please add the $25 One-time Registration Fee in the scroll down menu.
• Electronic Devices and toys brought from home are not permitted in Aftercare.
• A Non-refundable, one-time Registration Fee of $25 is required for each student attending aftercare.
• Siblings receive a 10% Discount
• Monthly Payments are due on the 25th, prior to month enrolled. Timely payments are the responsibility of the parents.
• A $25 Late Fee will be charged if payment is not received by the 25th. Late Fee Payments of cash, check, credit card or PayPal are due at time of pick-up.
• Rates are fixed and will NOT be prorated or refunded for school breaks, snow days, student absences, etc.
• Please note that we will charge $1.00 per minute if a student remain in aftercare after 6:00pm. This fee is necessary in order to pay our staff for working overtime. The fee is due at time of pick-up by cash, check, credit card or PayPal.
|Enrollment||Monthly Rate||Sibling Rate 10% discount|
|1 day a week||$70||$63|
|2 days a week||$140||$126|
|3 days a week||$210||$189|
|4 days a week||$280||$252|
|5 days a week||$350||$315|